J. Matthew Coe
A diligent and dogged attorney, J. Matthew Coe practices civil litigation and family law for the West Memphis family law firm of Rogers & Coe. Since graduating from law school in 2005, he has been admitted to practice before both state and federal courts. His undergraduate work in finance gives Coe a unique perspective that’s extremely valuable in civil cases.
- Admission Arkansas 2005,
- Tennessee 2006,
- United States District Courts for Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas,
- United States District Court for Western District of Tennessee,
- United States Court of Appeals for 6th and 8th Circuits,
- Arkansas Bar Association,
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association,
- Featured Speaker on Family Law before the Arkansas and Tennessee Bar Associations.
- Recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Start in Memphis from 2015-present
- Recognized by the National Academy of personal injury attorney for excellence in representationand client satisfaction